Not all people in this world are born to rule. Some are born just to be cool;)
It is true that good things take time to come. But if you start being good all the time, good things will come to others right away.
Its been almost a year (One year,two months & 11 days precisely!) since I embraced Yoga. The journey since then has been surreal. There is an ocean of opportunities that seem to be within my reach, ever blowing winds of joy touching me and an abundance of blessings that keep showering love on me.
The journey from the outside has turned inward and the love that used to be confined has become my very nature. It has become difficult to get angry, feel depressed or feel disheartened for all these feelings have transcended to become bliss, that which remains unshakable come what may! Time seems to be working in accordance with me, efficient and reliant. It has become easier to accept the people as they are and have a greater understanding about what they feel. Giving has become my very nature, be it a box of sweets or a moment of joy, the moment feels totally incomplete if there is no one to share it with.
There is so much of change and yet it becomes difficult to answer the question people often ask-
“What Change Has it Brought into Your life?”
There is so much to say and so much to show but everytime I answer this question I realise that it somehow always remains incomplete. For I am never able to explain the magnificent change it has brought into my life. For some it may seem to be a transformation, for some it may just seem to be a transition but to me it is transcendence. Oneness of this whole creation has now become a perceived reality, that which is absolute and truth. The love for the supreme has been discovered with an unmatched exuberance. It is difficult to explain in words completely, for words are not enough to do justice to it.
So the next time someone has this question, I would can only simply say –
“I can make you an offer that you can never refuse.”
And the offer is –
” You can give all your problems and sorrow to me and I promise to share all my love and all my joy with you.” 😊
If you have a desire, wish or want that is sincere in nature, be rest assured that it will be fulfilled. Desires come naturally to everyone present in this creation but sincerity is what drives the nature to work towards fulfilling your dreams.
So Be Sincere 😉
Living in the 21st century our lives are a tale of frequent twists and turns. Be it relationships, academics, family, friends or career, we all have to deal with a number of people.This brings many challenging situations into our lives and it becomes extremely difficult to cope up with such unbearable scenarios in life. We seem to get lost amidst it all and fail to find a way out of the mess.
More so we have always been told to exceed beyond our competitors, as such our lives have become a constant story of competitions which never seem to cease. Trying to be the perfect child, the perfect husband, a perfect employee or a perfect worker makes us forget about our very own existence. It is true that perfection is a much needed reality that we must all seek to achieve but at the same moment we must realise about the illusion of it.
To cope up with the challenges that come in our lives it is necessary to have the right kind of knowledge and always be in the company of your own self. You have to realise that whatever advices or learning that you have got in your life, it is ultimately upon you to make the decisions. No one can ever force with that! The world may be up against you but you have to be true to your nature and character.
Here are a few ways on how you can overcome the challenges that come in your lives.
1. Keep a positive attitude – Winning is success but success is definitely not in winning! Your failures are what plays a major role in making you a better person. To have a positive attitude and the courage to face the adversities is what will help you to sail through in life. You lost, you are broken but just think for a minute – is it over yet? Definitely no! What has happened, has happened and there is no point crying about it. Accept it with a smile and have the courage to move forward.
2. Have Patience – Often in our efforts to achieve we forget about the value of patience. A seed sown takes months or years to bear fruits and flowers, similarly so does our efforts and actions. Being in a hurry robs us off our simplicity and efficiency. Often it happens so that in our impatience we let go of our very own success. We seem to loose the focus on the effort to the fruit of the action which ultimately robs us off the fun in both. Try to be calm and composed for remember one thing that your efforts will never go unrewarded. It may take time but it will definitely be worth.
3. Don’t shy away from taking help – Each individual has his own unique capabilities. A soccer player cannot run a formulae one car. We all specialise in our very own talents. It takes a writer, composer, a number of musicians and a singer to make a beautiful song. With time you must have also developed understanding of what are your capabilities. It would surely be wise to seek the help of the talented and the capable to complete the things that you have started, effectively and efficiently. It is not a sign of weakness but a sign of complementing each other’s shortcomings and team work. Even a flower needs water to sparkle so what should stop you from taking help?
4. Become aware of the opposites – Life is a cycle of ups and downs. Business cycles are characterised by frequent periods of boom, stagnation and recession and so the phases come in our lives. We have all been witness to times of happiness and sorrow. It is all a part of a bigger game. Bring awareness to this eternal reality that both good and bad are important for they both co-exist. This is the very law of nature and all of us are bound by it. Accept both of them with equality and don’t become feverish about the either.
5. Learn from your failures – The bad thing about winning is that it often robs you off the ability to be a learner. Failures are important for it helps you to realise and learn from the mistakes that you have done. It makes you conscious about them so that you can be more careful in your next step and who knows, come out with even better results. We all marvel at the success of the most famous people around the globe but if you ask any of them about the reason for it, they all will have one thing to say – ‘learn from your mistakes.’
6. Keep the company of the wise – While there will be tons of people out there to criticise you and ridicule every move that you make, there would be some who would always cheer you up and boost your morale. While the majority would be otherwise, having even a single companion in your difficult times will help you to achieve what you have set goals on. See how a mother loves and cares of her child unconditionally. The world may say that he is incapable or unworthy but it is her undoubted belief and conviction that makes him come out with flying colours. Take interest in the company of the people who motivate and advice you in your times of need.
7. Never give up – This is the most important thing. You may have started a new business venture and it might have failed. The wise thing to do would be to accept it and give it another shot. Don’t give up on yourself. Whether to start it from the scratch or do something new this time would be best known to you. But you should never loose that spark to rise up and start afresh. Have faith in you and the world, your failure is just a test to see if you can sustain the success. There are thousands of reason to give up but just one that says not to – “I have to make it.”
Life is simple but the blame on making it difficult lies solely on us for in our efforts to excel and overdo we have forgotten how to live it through. A sailor is ready to face the unprecedented situations in the ocean for he knows that he has set on is riddle with hardships and difficulties. But he turns an adverse situation into an opportunity to face it correctly. Even you are living in-between an ocean of opportunities, the reality of which can be brought by making a simple shift in your attitude in life.
Have you ever got drenched in the rain? How does it feel? Those puddles on the roads, the rain drops falling from the sky, on your cheeks and bringing a sense of contentment and calmness. No matter what state of mind you were in just a while ago, you are elevated to a surreal state that is somewhat unfathomable for you to contemplate. Your heart fills up with gratitude and you marvel at the nature’s wonderful play.
The rains, especially the first of the season fill up each and every corner of your heart with love. But what if there is something even better that is waiting for you after the rain? Yes, the rainbow! That colossal arc right across the sky, composed of seven vibrant colours. It brings the beauty of the nature to the foray. If the serenity wasn’t enough the tranquility accompanies the rainbow and demands appeasement, which is too difficult to be ignored for anyone.
But have you ever tried to dwell on how a rainbow rises or what is the source of it. Rainbow is a simple reflection of light in water drops. The sun is the source and yet the rainbow becomes the element of our celebration. Be it summer, winter or autumn the sun spreads its rays throughout the expanse nature. It is very analogous to our lives. We desire so much of vibrancy and sadly try to derive so much of contentment from them that in the end we fail to understand the source of our very own existence.
Love, fear, jealousy, gratefulness, joy, worry, lust and others are the rainbows of our lives. They come and bring along a plethora of variety into our lives. But just like the rainbow they are elements which are in the nature of momentary existence. They do not last for long and the reason for the same is that they are simply not supposed to. Just think about it, if a person is always happy wouldn’t that bring a sense of mundane in his life and to others around him, who would gradually start hating him for his forever happy nature. But think about the one that is behind it all, your self. You are the one who has always been experiencing all these emotions and feelings and giving them them the place that they have got. The source of all the joy and misery in your lives is you, yourself! Sounds strange right? Just like the sun which shines eternally you have always been the one experiencing all of it. This has been the way since the very time you came on this planet and it will be the way, till the time you breath your last.
So why is it that we love the rainbow more than the sun? Simply, because our mind has become tuned to the habit of seeing the big in the small and ignoring the big in the biggest of all. Just sit for a moment and think, how much time do you spend with your parents? They are your source but you are running after your friends, career and celebration, the rainbow. But the former is always going to be by your side, no matter what. So stop running and just sit and relax. Your celebration is in understanding the permanence of the subtle and the impermanence of the materials. The difficulties that have come in your lives in the past, have come and just gone past by right? Similarly the ones that are there presently there will also not last long and will just disintegrate in a while. Next time when you are sad or in a challenging situation just see that element as a rainbow and yourself as the sun. The rainbow is bound to disappear but you are going to be the constant one!
For once calm down, relax and observe everything that is going on in your life. Even as an ocean gives rise to turbulent storms and waves, your life brings many adversities and challenges on your way. Sitting at a beach and observing the waves and the vastness of the ocean brings a sense of calmness and contentment to your being. So will sitting back and witnessing everything that is going on in your own life will.
Just like the waves rise and vanish, so will all the advertisities and challenges that comes in your way. Realising about the infinite of things will make you leave the grasp of the finite. Look at the vastness of this world and make yourself a part of it. Sit, relax, close your eyes and let yourself get mixed with the infinite ocean of existence.
The path to liberation is through inner transformation.
What you seek is yours to get until the time when you give up on the effort required to achieve it. Strive sincerely and even heaven becomes yours to see.
The bling has disappeared
The lights have faded.
What stood with me last 25th
Seems too far to even be percieved.
The words that used to mesmerise
Have turned into memories.
The smile that would brighten me
Have become lost into eternity.
I wish thee all the love in the world
For it must only be for the greater good.
There is no escaping that it’s reality
For it’s been time since it ceased to be.
Take the plunge into joy from sorrow
Wake up from past and walk into present.
Breakup from the dullness and
Roll into the ocean of happiness.
Smile for its Christmas of 2016
Dance for 2017 is just a week away.
Bathe in bliss for it is the need to be
Be spirited for life is a game to play.