Real enthusiasm is in waking up every morning & looking forward to work, learn and introspect. Doing everything happily 😊
My friendship is not the kind where we meet, we talk, we know each other and then the friendship fades. My friendship is the kind where we meet, we know each other, we talk about your problems and then the problems disappear!
Often we get disheartened at not getting what we desired for. The wise thing is to always ask for what is best for you from the Divine. You may always be asking for more money but there might be an unending dance of love and joy with a little less of money, waiting for you.
Life is much larger than our small cravings and aversion. There is an ocean for us to embrace, so why should we settle for a well or a pond. Have faith and belief that this life only the best is going to come to you.
Ignorance can make you overlook the wisdom flowing from the englightened.
Knowledge can make you see the divine even in the smallest of beings or things;)
But what is it that separates the conditioning of the mind from knowledge and ignorance?
Be wise and seek knowledge 😊
Just realise that this is going to end, just like any other difficulty that was there in the past. Time is a big healer, it swings past the far extremes and brings forth the inevitable, the present.
Besides just dwell on how could being engrossed in your pain do any good to you or others? Your life isn’t fair attitude can do nothing to make it good but it will only make it worse. Just drop it all and breath in and feel the joy in the air. A joy that does not cling to an object but is rooted in this very existence. Besides life is meant to be lived and not killed.
Wake up and bring a shift in your perspective. There is no end to pain but there is always a beginning to getting liberated from it. Fall in love with impermanance and embrace the perfect smile;)
Living in the 21st century our lives are a tale of frequent twists and turns. Be it relationships, academics, family, friends or career, we all have to deal with a number of people.This brings many challenging situations into our lives and it becomes extremely difficult to cope up with such unbearable scenarios in life. We seem to get lost amidst it all and fail to find a way out of the mess.
More so we have always been told to exceed beyond our competitors, as such our lives have become a constant story of competitions which never seem to cease. Trying to be the perfect child, the perfect husband, a perfect employee or a perfect worker makes us forget about our very own existence. It is true that perfection is a much needed reality that we must all seek to achieve but at the same moment we must realise about the illusion of it.
To cope up with the challenges that come in our lives it is necessary to have the right kind of knowledge and always be in the company of your own self. You have to realise that whatever advices or learning that you have got in your life, it is ultimately upon you to make the decisions. No one can ever force with that! The world may be up against you but you have to be true to your nature and character.
Here are a few ways on how you can overcome the challenges that come in your lives.
1. Keep a positive attitude – Winning is success but success is definitely not in winning! Your failures are what plays a major role in making you a better person. To have a positive attitude and the courage to face the adversities is what will help you to sail through in life. You lost, you are broken but just think for a minute – is it over yet? Definitely no! What has happened, has happened and there is no point crying about it. Accept it with a smile and have the courage to move forward.
2. Have Patience – Often in our efforts to achieve we forget about the value of patience. A seed sown takes months or years to bear fruits and flowers, similarly so does our efforts and actions. Being in a hurry robs us off our simplicity and efficiency. Often it happens so that in our impatience we let go of our very own success. We seem to loose the focus on the effort to the fruit of the action which ultimately robs us off the fun in both. Try to be calm and composed for remember one thing that your efforts will never go unrewarded. It may take time but it will definitely be worth.
3. Don’t shy away from taking help – Each individual has his own unique capabilities. A soccer player cannot run a formulae one car. We all specialise in our very own talents. It takes a writer, composer, a number of musicians and a singer to make a beautiful song. With time you must have also developed understanding of what are your capabilities. It would surely be wise to seek the help of the talented and the capable to complete the things that you have started, effectively and efficiently. It is not a sign of weakness but a sign of complementing each other’s shortcomings and team work. Even a flower needs water to sparkle so what should stop you from taking help?
4. Become aware of the opposites – Life is a cycle of ups and downs. Business cycles are characterised by frequent periods of boom, stagnation and recession and so the phases come in our lives. We have all been witness to times of happiness and sorrow. It is all a part of a bigger game. Bring awareness to this eternal reality that both good and bad are important for they both co-exist. This is the very law of nature and all of us are bound by it. Accept both of them with equality and don’t become feverish about the either.
5. Learn from your failures – The bad thing about winning is that it often robs you off the ability to be a learner. Failures are important for it helps you to realise and learn from the mistakes that you have done. It makes you conscious about them so that you can be more careful in your next step and who knows, come out with even better results. We all marvel at the success of the most famous people around the globe but if you ask any of them about the reason for it, they all will have one thing to say – ‘learn from your mistakes.’
6. Keep the company of the wise – While there will be tons of people out there to criticise you and ridicule every move that you make, there would be some who would always cheer you up and boost your morale. While the majority would be otherwise, having even a single companion in your difficult times will help you to achieve what you have set goals on. See how a mother loves and cares of her child unconditionally. The world may say that he is incapable or unworthy but it is her undoubted belief and conviction that makes him come out with flying colours. Take interest in the company of the people who motivate and advice you in your times of need.
7. Never give up – This is the most important thing. You may have started a new business venture and it might have failed. The wise thing to do would be to accept it and give it another shot. Don’t give up on yourself. Whether to start it from the scratch or do something new this time would be best known to you. But you should never loose that spark to rise up and start afresh. Have faith in you and the world, your failure is just a test to see if you can sustain the success. There are thousands of reason to give up but just one that says not to – “I have to make it.”
Life is simple but the blame on making it difficult lies solely on us for in our efforts to excel and overdo we have forgotten how to live it through. A sailor is ready to face the unprecedented situations in the ocean for he knows that he has set on is riddle with hardships and difficulties. But he turns an adverse situation into an opportunity to face it correctly. Even you are living in-between an ocean of opportunities, the reality of which can be brought by making a simple shift in your attitude in life.
The path to liberation is through inner transformation.
What you seek is yours to get until the time when you give up on the effort required to achieve it. Strive sincerely and even heaven becomes yours to see.
There is a reason for everything that happens. Your going to bed early will enable you to get up early, your forgetting a 100 rupee note on the dining table may actually come in handy for your mother who is in a hurry to go and get the grocery. There is a subtle way in which all that is happening is interlinked which is beyond the average man’s contemplative mind. The mind though looks at things with complexity is comfortable with things that seem to be simple and steady.
We humans by our nature have a very unique habit of becoming victim conscious. A heartbreak, a scold from the boss or a flat tyre, all these adverse situations gives rise to a common question in our minds – Why does it always have to be me? Which is sure to remain unanswered, until sincerely enquired upon without a prejudice. This ultimately pushes you to a zone of contemplation where all the forces in the world seem to be making an attempt to cripple you from the inside and the outside. What is even more sad is that you don’t seem to find a way out it. You have grown so much used to it that you have chosen to accept that you are always going to be a lonely victim in this world’s unscrupulous play.
Indeed, life is complex and the way out to deal it is even more complex. You as an individual have to tackle an avenue of areas – relationships, family, business, personal space. To have a uniform approach across all of it seems to be a difficulty to everyone at large. You might be soft and humble in your relationship but rough and robust in at your business. It boils down to a complexity in your attitude which is justifiable given the roles that you need to play. But you must have heard about that mathematical principle which says – A minus and a minus makes a plus? Similarly, a complex life with an seeming to be achievable complex attitude makes everything a whole lot simple. You know what matters is not the degrees from Harvard, Stanford or any other reputed institution but what matters the most is your attitude! If a student of a reputed institution feels uncomfortable in working in an adverse scenario then what is the point of such ideal education. With the right kind of attitude one will surely find a way out of the adverse to realise and traverse to the desired goal.
You need to develop dispassion in the occurrence of events. They take place rapidly but our mind dwell on them deeply and for long. You need to try and be a little less attached to the things happening all around. For the way time moves, holding onto something would bring your life to a standstill that would make you escape from the enjoyment of the present. Sympathy, condoling and sorrow bring your energy levels to a low. You have to realise that all the problems in the world are not yours to own. Be gentle from the heart and if the need be, you may be a little rough or stern on the exterior as the situation may demand. Do not get caught in the grip of it for it will burden you and bring remorse.
Whatever is happening is happening for a reason. There are two kinds of attitude to deal with victim consciousness. Either you stick to it and accept that you are a victim of the world’s apathy towards you or you learn to face it with a spirited attitude. Be aware that what has already happened has already happened. There is no point on dwelling on it, it is wise to look the way forward and emanate a positive attitude. The complex situations are going to be complex ,there is no remedy to it. But the complexity of your dealing with them can easily be handled by developing the right kind of attitude. Tell me what is the significance of being happy if you have not felt the sadness in life? Would it make any sense at all? The adversities in life are not to dishearten you but to polish you and brighten you. Recalling about the adversities in your life will make you realise that they have indeed played a major role in making you stronger and better. Switch from being a victim to being a witness. You never think yourself as being a victim of to much of happiness? So witness the good and the bad with equality for there exists the diversity and it’s upon you to bring in the stability.
Many a times in life it has so happened that certain situations have cropped up that have put your strength and calibre to test. The determination and enthusiasm had seemed to fade and life seemed to be no less than a hell. Your conscience seemed to drain and your mental peace would have turned to a new low.
Relationships, career, or personal aspects it might have been, your life had surely seemed to be sent for a toss and your mind must have cornered you all the more. These stumbling blocks are sure to drive you down for they are here to get the better of you. You may feel like giving up on your mission, vision or even life but true to your nature this should not be the way.
It is said that getting a human life is so precious. Being the most advanced species, the onus lies on us to make this world a better place. So giving up should be the option that you must delete. The only way to move forward is remembrance of the past, drawing lessons from it and the existence of the paramount present. Look back in your life and you would see a host of problems that must have cropped up. The difficult times at school, struggles at getting your first job, making ends meet in times of recession or any other moment when it had all seemed to crumble. What do you realise? All these had come and so have they gone. Be sure to remember that all the situations that exist now will not exist later and so does the difficult times that have come.
It is not how strong are you that will help you move through it but your belief in the ultimate truth – nothing is constant, everything is changing and so will this difficult time. It will give rise to a joy, sooner or later for sure. It may take a while, must surely not be at your pace but it is bound to happen. You are destined to traverse an ocean of happiness and joy. It will be your very choice to jump into it to make life a celebration which you are destined to. The night sets to give rise to the sun at the break of dawn and so does difficulties adore your time to blossom seeds of infinite love. A postive attitude and a firm belief and faith in the supreme power that governs the existence is what you need to stand through it all. Seasons change, people do and so does the times. Have a gleaming smile on your face and let come what may, be calm, contented and just wait to move away from the difficult to the blissful.